Harbor of Hope will once again resume holding services at our physical location, with limited capacity seating. Services will continue to be offered online as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What precautions is Harbor of Hope taking?
We are taking many steps to ensure you and your family will be safe while attending service.
1. All chairs and surfaces will be sanitized before service begins.
2. Bathrooms will be sanitized before each service.
3. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those with compromised immune systems to use extreme caution or to just worship with us online at https://www.facebook.com/harborofhopeag/
4. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
Cough or Sore Throat
Shortness of Breath
Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days
Will there be Children's Ministry or Nursery?
All Children's Ministries will be available. That includes all children's Sunday school classes, children's church, preschool classes, and nursery.
The Nursery will not be staffed at this time. Parents will be required to accompany babies in the nursery and sanitize everything you and your child touches while in the nursery.
Temperatures will be taken of all volunteers and children upon entering the room.
All school-aged children will be with parents during worship and then will be dismissed to Children's Church.
Preschool ages (3 & 4 yr olds) will report directly to their class. They will not attend worship.
What do I need to know before attending?
1. Governor DeWine announced that beginning on Thursday, July 23, at 6:00 p.m., a statewide mask mandate will go into effect for citizens living in all 88 Ohio counties. We will have masks available if you need one upon entering the building.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating in the sanctuary.
If you have any questions, please call us at 740-695-2922.