Harbor of Hope will once again resume holding services at our physical location, with limited capacity seating. Services will continue to be offered online as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What precautions is Harbor of Hope taking?
We are taking many steps to ensure you and your family will be safe while attending service.
1. All chairs and surfaces will be sanitized before service begins.
2. Bathrooms will be sanitized before each service.
3. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those with compromised immune systems to use extreme caution or to just worship with us online at https://www.facebook.com/harborofhopeag/
4. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
Cough or Sore Throat
Shortness of Breath
Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days
Will there be Children's Ministry or Nursery?
For now, everyone will be together in the sanctuary. Your children (birth - 17 yrs old) will sit with you and join us in worship!
Feel free to bring a mobile device and headphones for them to ensure they will have an enjoyable time.
The only Sunday school classes that will be available will be Men's & Women's.
What do I need to know before attending?
1. We are not requiring you to wear a mask, however, if you want to wear one, please feel free to do so.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating in the sanctuary.
If you have any questions, please call us at 740-695-2922.